"Having worked in industry as an accountant for nearly a decade and after spending 5 years living and working in China, Thailand and the USA, I returned to the UK to play my part in the campaign to keep the Union together in the 2014 Scottish Referendum. Following the “No” result, I believed we would move on, focusing on the important issues facing our country: education, the future of the NHS, infrastructure and getting more investment into our towns and villages.
"Unfortunately, this hasn't happened. Consequently, I want to return the focus of this constituency’s MP to the people who matter: the constituents, and to the issues that matter to them.
"Above all else, I will oppose a second referendum and get on with the day job.
"Local Action, National Voice
* Championing Ochil & South Perthshire in Westminster. I will make sure our voice is heard in Parliament, whilst never forgetting the everyday needs of constituents. My focus will be on making sure we increase our influence in London and ensuring our voice is heard in the Brexit negotiations so we get a fair deal for Ochil & South Perthshire.
* Tackling crime and anti-social behaviour by pushing for more community policing and resist the further centralization of services through Police Scotland.
* Campaigning for better resourcing of rehabilitation schemes for low-level offenders.
* Encouraging more local investment, especially into our towns and villages.
* Work with all levels of government to secure more public funding for transport and digital infrastructure, including broadband.
* Reviewing local bus provision: both routes and journey times.
* Working with colleagues in the Scottish Parliament we will hold the Scottish Government to account on educational performance. We cannot afford Scotland to fall any further behind.
* Working to reinstate college spaces and promote lifelong learning.
* Fighting for NHS funding and reform, making sure care is free at the point of use, especially for those who need it most.
* Pressuring both Westminster and Holyrood to prioritise mental health services, giving equivalence to physical health.
* Raising the profile of environmental issues across Ochil & South Perthshire, focusing on initiatives that will enhance sustainability and improve air quality."
To contact Luke, email: email@example.com
Alternatively you can write to him at:
The House of Commons, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA
Luke can also be contacted on Twitter: @LukeGrahamMP
via Instragram: lukegraham4osp
or, leave a message for Luke at one of the constituency offices:
38 Primrose Street, Alloa, FK10 1JG, Tel: 01259 764407
2 Comrie Street, Crieff, PH7 4AX, Tel: 01764 680384
or at the association office: Perth and Kinross Conservative Office, The Control Tower, Perth Airport, Scone, PH2 6PL, Tel: 01738 553990.