Kathleen Baird was re-elected to represent the Almond and Earn ward in 2017.
Kathleen writes: "It has been an enormous privilege to serve the community of Almond and Earn and I am delighted to have been re-elected to the Council .
"Having lived and raised my family locally I know this area well and understand the problems facing rural communities.
"It is time for more investment for our rural communities; rural issues cannot be ignored.
"My pledge to you is that I will listen to your concerns and will always put your issues and concerns before party politics.
"My priorities for Almond and Earn
- Listening to local residents and ensuring your voice is heard.
- Minimising Council Tax burden on family budgets whilst delivering efficient services.
- Ensuring education and health provision meets local needs and keeps pace with the developments proposed at Oudenarde and Bertha Park.
- Campaigning to ensure maintenance of rural roads and footpaths is carried out.
- Be open, honest and transparent and work for the good of the community.
- Standing up to the SNP and their obsession with a second, divisive, independence referendum "