Harry Coates was elected to Perth and Kinross Council in 2017.
Harry writes: "I am delighted to have been elected as Councillor for Perth City North.
"I live on the Western Edge and run a business in Perth City Centre. Perth is a growing and vibrant place to do both, I believe passionately that our City is becoming one of the most attractive locations for business in Scotland. The central situation of our City is suitable and convenient for many enterprises, and I will do all I can to help attract new business to the area, and the jobs that go along with them.
"Lots of people have concerns about empty shop fronts in the City Centre. This is a problem for all City and Town centres across the UK. I will work to help find solutions to this ongoing issue in our own area.
"Locally, I will work to help ensure that facilities and services are equally available and provided, in line with available funds, throughout Perth City North, as well as seeking to deal with other issues in the ward, such as parking and problems with The Lade.
"I look forward to working with my colleagues at the Council to improve our city and our residents lives within it.
"My priorities for Perth City North
1. Campaigning to ensure we attract more businesses to Perth.
2. Working to ensure that all children are given the best education. Ensuring open spaces are well maintained to encourage recreation. Delivering improved community facilities in Letham, Tulloch and Hillyland.
3. Minimising Council Tax burden on family budgets whilst delivering efficient services.
4. Addressing parking and traffic problems in Auld Bond Road and other hot-spots.
5. Tackling anti-social behaviour and speeding, especially in residential areas.
6. Standing up to the SNP and opposing a second, divisive, independence referendum. "